Contribution to PM-CARES Fund
Click here to donate. You can contribute via following payment options-
- Credit Card and Debit Card
- Internet Banking (including other Banks)
- Unified Payment Interface (Collect Request)
Contribution to this fund is exempted under Section 80(G) and formal contribution receipts can be downloaded by the donors from the 'PM CARES' Portal after 30 days of the donation.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participation of funds towards the ‘Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations (PM CARES) Fund’ (“PM CARES Fund”) by the customer(s) is on a voluntary basis.
- The PM CARES Fund campaign is an initiative of the Prime Minister’s office (“PMO”) and Central Bank of India is only a facilitator of the campaign for the purpose of collection of donations.
- The amount once donated by the customer shall not be reversed by Central Bank of India under any circumstances.
- Prime Minister’s office will also be responsible for the disbursement and utilisation of the amount donated by the customers.
- The campaign is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions pertaining to PM CARES Fund available on their website https://www.pmindia.gov.in/en/about-pm-cares-fund/ .
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- Contribution to this PM CARES Fund is exempted under Section 80(G) and the contribution receipts can be downloaded by the donors from the 'PM CARES' Portal after 30 days of the successful transaction.